After Larissa's friend found out they agreed to keep it a secret They met up with their new friends Erica, Millie, Sally and Paula. Paula said "How are you girls?" Allie Said " We are all good, it's not long to go now hey?" Paula said "Not long at all What are you planning on doing after Michael finishes here?" Lucy said " I don't know we're thinking of heading to New York for a week." Larissa said "Yeah we are planning on doing that?" Erica said " You know that sounded kinda weird you are planning on going to New York like right now. You girls need to Explore the world."
Larissa said "It would be nice to do that." Paula said "My girls and I are starting our world adventure soon. Why don't you come along." Bindi said "Well I don't know." They heard someone say What do you mean you don't know? It was Michael. Michael said "You girls should do it." Larissa said "But wouldn't that cost?" Michael said "Not if I go with you." The girls looked at one another.
Millie said "Is he being serious?" Michael said "I am being serious." Millie said "Hang on do you mean you and Larissa?" Larissa said "No all of us." Michael looked at Larissa as if to say have you told the others. Larissa said " Michael and I need to talk be back in a minute."
Michael and Larissa went for a walk. Michael said "You haven't told them yet have you?" Larissa said "Mike I have only told the girls not Erica, Millie, Sally and Paula, just yet. They just only met us. You think we should? Michael said "They are your friends it's only fair." Larissa said "If that's what you want me to do Mike." They went back to the other.
Sally said "Alright whats with the secret?" Larissa said If I tell you girls you MUST Not tell no one!!" Paula said "Promise." Larissa said "Michael and I have been seeing each other." The girls thought it was sweet. They thought to leave Larissa and Michael alone. When the girls left. Michael said "Babe, there is something you need to do when we go back?" Larissa said "What is that?" Michael said "Talk to Nancy." Larissa said "I was kinda thinking that." They spent the day together then Michael had to go and get ready for the concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment