Alice, Bindi, Lucy, Kerri and Katie were sitting around relaxing, Katie said "You think Larissa and Michael are an item?"Bindi said "Whoa you better not let Larissa here you say that, Why do you think we pulled Nancy out?"Katie said "It's between us, it's not like she's here anyway, she's out with Michael" Bindi said "So. It's none of our business wether she's with Michael or not. I am sure we'd be in the same shoes too."
Lucy said "Guys come on do we need to talk about this. So what if Larissa is with Michael, so what if she talks to him more than we do. We are not going to spend rest of the time trying to figure if they are an item or not. I just hope Larissa doesn't come in here and hear this talk." Katie said "I will drop it but I still think there is something going on between them too" Kerri said "Fine whatever but I know there isn't and leave it at that."
Larissa and Michael just got back from their night out. Larissa said "Babe, I had a wonderful night, thank you babe" Michael said "It's been lovely, I hope we can spend more time together."Larissa said "We can after shows if wanted to." Michael said "I think that can happen but you and I have to be quiet about our relationship, I don't want the media finding out."
Larissa said " I know what you mean. I hope my friends will leave me alone. I will tell them when ready." Michael said "I am sure they'll understand." Larissa said "Well Lucy has already started." Michael said "Let's not worry about that now. Let's just have our moment."Larissa said "We will always have our moment. I love you."Michael said "I love you more."They both kissed. They both parted and went back to their Hotel rooms.
Larissa notice her friends were up waiting for her. Katie said "So how was it?" Larissa said " How was what?"Katie said "Your night out?" Larissa said "My night out was good. Had a nice time."Katie said "Are you and Michael dating by any chance?" Lucy said "Katie!!!! Just drop it."Larissa said "No Lucy it's alright. You all deserve to know. BUT YOU Must not Say NOTHING To no one!!"
Katie said "Oh do tell us." Larissa said "Michael and I have been seeing each other. We started going out before we came to London."Alice said "Awe that's just great." Katie said "See I knew it that you were an Item." Larissa said "Wether you did or not Keep it between us!."The girls agreed to keep it a secret.
No comments:
Post a Comment