Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Chapter 10

It was 2 days before  the fist show start Larissa and her friends were hanging down the streets of London, there was fans everywhere they were either were talking about the big concert coming up in 2 days or just chatting about things. They were from all over the world.  The girls ran in to 4 girls, 2 of them were from Australia, the other girl was from UK  and  another girl from the US they had  met up already 2 days ago there  names were Erica, Millie, Sally and Paula.


 Larissa said "Hey girls, Nice to meet you."Paula said "This is my 3 friends  Erica, Millie and  Sally.  Erica and Millie are Australians, I'm from the US and Sally is from the UK." Larissa said "This is Alice, Bindi, Lucy Katie and Kerrie.  We're all from The US."Paula said "Cool where  in the US are you girls from?" Alice said "We're from LA"Paula said "Oh  cool I am from that area too"  The girls got talking.


While  They were spending time together Larissa got a text message from Michael Hey Babe, are  you free  right now? Larissa knew she couldn't just up and leave her friends so she text Michael  Babe, I'll be free later I am out with my girls. Michael had text back Aww ok babe  I'll catch up with you later. I love you. Larissa text back saying I love you too. Larissa  couldn't help but think about Michael she wanted to be with him. 


Later the girls went back to their Hotel. Larissa said  "You guys go ahead I'll be with you a bit later." Alice said "Ok then just don't forget to meet up  with us later."Larissa said "Not to worry." She wait til the girls left. She then went to see where Michael was, He was waiting for her. He had the room set up looking very romantic looking. Larissa didn't know what to say.  Michael said "You like?" Larissa said "Oh Mike I love it" Larissa and Michael were having a nice time together.   

No comments:

Post a Comment