Friday, 15 July 2011

Chapter 9

It was a Friday Larissa, Bindi, Lucy, Alicia, Kerri and Katie  were with Michael and his crew they were all heading to London. Bindi said "London here we come!" Katie said "I been looking forward to this for a few weeks. It's good we can get to go early as we can explore London." Larissa said  "Oh for sure we can do that.  I think it's going to be so much fun."She  gave a smile at Michael for she already knew what they were going to be doing together.  Soon the boarded the Plane.Michael and Larissa sat together. The other didn't see what was going on. Michael said "You  ready for our adventure in London Babe?" Larissa said "I been looking forward to this for so long. I can't wait til you and I are on our own for a few days. Most of  all your concert. "Michael said "I am looking forward to the concert but most of all spending my time with you."


Soon they finally got to London, They went to their Hotel.  Lucy  wanted to explore the Hotel.  But Larissa had other ideas. She said "Girls  I am going to rest I am kinda jet lag you can explore the Hotel if you like." Kerri said "But can't you rest later?" Larissa said "Yeah I can but really I am tired."Lucy said "Ok we'll be back soon." The girls left. Larissa wasn't really tired. She  went to see Michael. Michael and Larissa were going down stairs when Katie spotted them.  Katie said "I thought you were tired? "  Larissa said "No I was waiting for Michael, he wanted to join us right? "Michael said "Yes I did want to join you girls."


They explored the Hotel. Then they went back up to their rooms.  Lucy said "Look I Don't want to be nosey, is there something going on with you and Mike? " Larissa said "No not at all."Lucy said "You didn't want to explore the Hotel unless Michael was with us? " Bindi said "and that is a problem? " Lucy said "No not at all. I'm just asking. " Alicia  said "Lucy do you understand why Nancy isn't with us because of this  sort of talk. So what if Larissa wants Michael to come with us " Lucy said "Ok I know it's none of my Business. I'll just leave it at that." Larissa was getting ready to go out. No one asked why Larissa was getting ready for a date with Michael. Not that the knew that Michael and Larissa were in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment