After the talk with Michael, she went to Nancy's office. Larissa said "Guess who I was talking to?" Nancy said "Luke?" Larissa said "No silly I was talking to Michael." Nancy said "OMG YOU WERE TALKING TO MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!" Larissa said "Shhh Nancy keep it down, yes I was talking to Michael Jackson. I was having a good old chat with him." Nancy said "What did he say?"
Larissa said "He saw us watching the rehearsal, he said we are welcome to come and watch." Nancy said "OMG That is close as going to a show in London!" Larissa said "Yes it is. I reckon after work we go and watch hey?" Nancy said "Sure we can do that." Larissa said "Meet me at the arena in 2 hours." Nancy said "No worries meet you then" 2 hours later Nancy and Larissa were at the Arena. One of the Dancers called them over they went over . As they were on break. They joined in some dancing. As they were dancing Michael was watching them. Larissa said "Michael come and join us, show us your moves!"
Michael said "No I watching you guys." Nancy said "Oh come on Mike you are the King of Pop who knows all the moves Show us some moves please." Michael said "Ok I will do." Michael was doing is famous moves. Everyone joined in with him. They were having a great time dancing . Soon Larissa and Nancy were watching the rehearsal. They were enjoying themselves. Afterwards Nancy and Larissa were leaving. Nancy went ahead. Michael called out to Larissa.
Larissa said "Hey Mike whats up?" Michael said "Just want to say thanks for coming along and seeing our 'This is It' Rehearsal" Larissa said "No worries, it's going to look great." Michael said "Thanks I am looking forward to doing it, it's been so long since I seen my fans."
Larissa said "I bet you are. You looked like you were having fun out there." Michael said "Are you coming?" Larissa said "I wish I was coming" Michael said "Well guess what you are" Larissa said "Michael are you being serious?" Michael said "Yes I am being serious, you and your friends are coming to London." Larissa screamed with excitement and started hugging Michael and said "OMG Michael, Thank you so much, it's a BIG DREAM Of mine to see you in concert. I will definitely tell my friends the news."
Michael said "No worries. Hey look I have to go. Shall I see you again soon?" Larissa said "you sure will" Soon when Larissa got home, she rang Nancy up. Nancy said "You're home, I thought Michael kidnapped you" Larissa said "Oh haha very funny. You won't believe what he just told me" Nancy said "Did he ask you out on a date?" Larissa said "NANCY! I am being serious now please listen!!!" Nancy said "Fine tell me." Larissa said "Michael invited us to London."
Nancy said "Michael What!?" Larissa said "Michael invited us to London!" Nancy said "OMG WE GOING TO SEE MICHAEL JACKSON IN CONCERT?...Oh crap sorry about that!" Larissa said "Oh jeez why don't you scream in my ear girl!, yes we going to see Michael in London, you me, Bindi, Alice, Katie and Kerrie are all going to the concert." Nancy said "Do the others know?" Larissa said "Maybe someone can tell them instead of us 2?"
Nancy said "What about Luke, you know he'd want to go too." Larissa said "Might have to ask Mr Jackson about that hey, oh wait Luke has to be with you." Nancy said "Oh jeez why would he want to be with us girls." Larissa said "Well we'll see ok." Nancy said "Anyway who is going to tell the others?" Larissa said "How about Michael break the news, I'll see if he can meet the others"
Nancy said "and how are we going to do that? You know what his fans are like. Maybe we take them to a private spot where no one will know." Larissa said "Now that could work. Look meet me at Staples tomorrow and we can work on it then." Nancy said "Fine by me." After the girls got of the phone. Larissa could not stop thinking about her dream that was going to come true
No comments:
Post a Comment