Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 5

They had to so much watching Michael's rehearsals. They stayed for the whole thing. Soon the girls left. Larissa stayed behind. Michael said "If you ever want to chat you can text me." Larissa said "Awe I can do that. It would be fun texting you." Michael said "But don't give the number to anyone else." Larissa said "That is fine I won't do that. I bet you are looking forward to seeing your fans again?" Michael said "Yes I am indeed it's been too long. Have to see them. Can't wait for you to come along and your friends. Imagine the fun we will have." Larissa said "It will be amazing. I guess I shall meet you here again tomorrow?" Michael said "Yes." For weeks Larissa had been meeting up with Michael.

The next Day Larissa got to work early like always, Michael was waiting for her, Michael said "Hey there Good to see you today, are you and Nancy comeing to see my rehearsal again today? It's the last oe before we head over to London." Larissa said "I think we can do that for sure, Can't wait to see what you have come up with. We plan on heading up there next week." Michael said "How about you and your friends head up with us this week, family, the crew are heading up to London this week and it would be a honor to have you girls come along" Larissa said "Michael do you really want us to come with you?" Michael said "Sure, you guys will get to meet the rest of my family. You will have so much fun." Larissa said "I would love that. How about I talk it over with the girls later today." Michael said "Sure thing"

Larissa and Michael were walking and talking. Then they went different ways. Larissa went to talk to Nancy. Nancy said "Hey Larissa whats up?" Larissa said "Just spoke to Mikey this morning and he asked us to go and watch his rehearsal today. Are you free?" Nancy said "Awe you and Michael been spending alot of time together, that's a good thing, You and Michael make a cute couple." Larissa said "Nancy Please! that's not what I wanted to talk about!." Nancy said "Well it's true." Larissa said "Answer the question are you free later." Nancy said "Larissa is avoiding the subject and you won't admit it that you love Michael. " Larissa glared at Nancy. Nancy said "Fine I'll answer your question, yes I am free and I'm sure the girls will be too." Larissa said "Thank you, ok We'll ask the girls too when we meet up with them." Nancy said "Fine will do." Nancy was about to say something . Larissa said "Forget even trying to go back on that subject cuz there is no Michael and me. We just friends having a good chat. Just like you and Luke." Nancy said "Luke and I are an item different all together dear." Larissa said "Whatever. But still Michael and I are just friends. He has children and I don't think his kids might like the idea of their daddy having a girlfriend." Nancy said "Don't you want kids someday?" Larissa said "When I find the right guy that wants to be a dad." Nancy said "Whats wrong with Michael?" Larissa said"Nothing. He's already a dad and I doubt he'd want another child. Look why are we even talking about this?" Nancy said "Because I know you love Michael." Larissa shook her head and said "I'll see you later when we meet up with the girls." Larissa left.

Later Nancy and Larissa met up with Bind, Kerrie, Alice and Katie. The girls saw them coming. Katie said "Hey whats up girls." Nancy was about to say something but Larissa cut in saying "How would you girls like to see Michael's Rehearsal this arvo?" The girls liked that idea. Alice said "Nancy whats with the big grin?" Larissa gave Nancy a Don't even think about it look. Nancy said "Larissa will tell you when she's ready." Alice said "OMG No Larissa is in love with Mike?" Larissa said "No I'm not we are Just good friends! please can we just go before Michael sends out a search party!." The girls went to the Arena.They saw Michael, he walked up to them and gave them all a hug. Michael said "Has Larissa told you yet?" Larissa thought Nancy Don't EVEN Think about it!!! Nancy said "Oh we already know." Michael said "Know what?" Larissa said "No you don't! Because I haven't even said that part yet!." Nancy blushed and went quiet. Larissa said "Well ok I forgot to menton that Michael wants us to all go to London with his family and crew this week." Bindi said "For real?" Michael said "For real. It will great to have you girls along." They were excited about heading to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment