Larissa was at home getting things ready for London, She heard her phone go of it was a text message from Michael.
MJ: Hey Larissa, just seeing if you are ok.
Larissa: I am fine don't worry Nancy is still with us.
MJ: Haha good girl I am glad you didn't hurt her.
Larissa: Yeah but still she had no right to try and se us up. Can't I have a good old chat with you?
MJ: Sure you can chat with me anytime you like. I just don't want to be in a position that you don't want to be in.
Larissa: That is what I told Nancy, just because I spend alot of time with you doesn't mean we're going to hook up. I told her you have children and I don't think your kids would want you to have a lady friend around.
MJ: My kids wouldn't mind seeing you. Infact they do want to see you. I do know what you are saying though.
Larissa: I am sure I would love to see them too, How are they doing?
MJ: They are doing great, the kids are excited about heading to London.
Larissa: I bet they are. Hey look thanks for the text talk. I have to go andtea ready.
MJ: Why don't you come over for dinner? Would be nice to see you and I am sure the kids would love to see you too.
Larissa: Mike, I could but aren't you busy right now with getting ready for London?
MJ: Not right now. We don't leave for another 3 days. So please if you not busy come around and join us for dinner.
Larissa: Well alright then. See you soon.
MJ: I'll come and pick you up.
Larissa: Sure you can do that.
MJ: Ok will see you soon.
Larissa: See you soon.
Larissa went to get ready. The phone rang, it was Nancy. Larissa said "Nancy I am busy, make it quick." Nancy said "I was going to see what you up to tonight?" Larissa said "I am Kinda busy tonight I have things to do. We only have 3 days til we head to London. I need to get things sorted." Nancy said "You got all day tomorrow to do that." Larissa said "Not really, we have to say goodbye to Luke as he won't see us for almost a year" Nancy said "I know but we need to have some fun with Luke." Larissa said "Nancy I have to go I got things to do." Nancy and Larissa both said their byes.
Larissa waited for Michael to come and pick her up, she soon saw Michael pull up, she got in the car. Michael and Larissa got talking on the way back to Michael's place. when they got there. Michael let her inside. Larissa said "This is such a nice house Mike." Michael said "It is . want me to show you around?" Larissa said "I would like that." Michael showed Larissa around. Soon Larissa met Michael's kid's. They instanly liked Larissa. Paris said "Are you and daddy going out?" Larissa said "No sweetie, your daddy and I are just good friends." Paris said "Awe ok but still it's good that Daddy has a good friend like you." Larissa thought tha's true. Wish Nancy could see that. They all were chatting and having a good time. soon Michael drove Larissa home. Larissa said "Thanks for tonight Mike, I had fun." Michael said "No worries girl. It was good having you there. The kids adored you." Larissa said "Yes they did. They are lovely kids." Soon as Michael got to Larissa's place, he got out of the car and walked Larissa to the door. Larissa said "Thanks again Mike. I guess I'll see you in 3 days time if not sooner." Michael said "Yes I'll shall see you and your friends then if not sooner." Larissa said "I'll miss you though." Michael said "I'll miss you too. Countdown the days til we meet again." Larissa said "I like that idea." Michael and Larissa stood there, they then kissed.
After the Kiss, Larissa watch Michael go home. she sent him a text saying I am missing you already. I love you Mikey xx
She was about to head to bed she got a reply back from Michael saying Missing you already too, I love you so much more Babe xx She grinned. Soon she went to sleep.
The next day Larissa was meeting up with Nancy, Alica, Bindi, Kerrie and Katie, She notice she had a text from Michael saying Good morning Sunshine, missing you can we meet up again later? Larissa replied back saying Good Morning My sweet one, I am missing you too, would love to catch up later. After I met up with Nancy and the girl. Love you xx They were texting back and forth. The others start arriving. Nancy said "Mind telling what you were really up to last night? Bindi said "Is that any of your Buisness Nancy?" Larissa said "Bindi is right that is None of your Buisness what I was doing last night." Nancy said "I have the right to know. Do you mind telling me what you were doing with Michael?" Larissa said "How do you know I was with Michael last night?" Alica said "Nancy quit it, you don't know that she was with Michael last night." Nancy said "Well she said she was busy. That meant to say she was seeing Michael last night. So there is something going on isn't there?" Bindi said "Nancy THEY Are JUST FRIENDS!!!!! Can't Friends go out and have a good time? Just because they spent alot of time together does not mean they are a couple." Larissa said "Thank you Bindi. I'm tired of you Nancy trying to set me up with Michael, it's Not going to HAPPEN! Michael knows that I know that and that's FINAL! If you keep this up we'll replace you with someone else!" Nancy said "Is that a threat?" Bindi said "It is and will be if you don't cut it out!"
MJ: Hey Larissa, just seeing if you are ok.
Larissa: I am fine don't worry Nancy is still with us.
MJ: Haha good girl I am glad you didn't hurt her.
Larissa: Yeah but still she had no right to try and se us up. Can't I have a good old chat with you?
MJ: Sure you can chat with me anytime you like. I just don't want to be in a position that you don't want to be in.
Larissa: That is what I told Nancy, just because I spend alot of time with you doesn't mean we're going to hook up. I told her you have children and I don't think your kids would want you to have a lady friend around.
MJ: My kids wouldn't mind seeing you. Infact they do want to see you. I do know what you are saying though.
Larissa: I am sure I would love to see them too, How are they doing?
MJ: They are doing great, the kids are excited about heading to London.
Larissa: I bet they are. Hey look thanks for the text talk. I have to go andtea ready.
MJ: Why don't you come over for dinner? Would be nice to see you and I am sure the kids would love to see you too.
Larissa: Mike, I could but aren't you busy right now with getting ready for London?
MJ: Not right now. We don't leave for another 3 days. So please if you not busy come around and join us for dinner.
Larissa: Well alright then. See you soon.
MJ: I'll come and pick you up.
Larissa: Sure you can do that.
MJ: Ok will see you soon.
Larissa: See you soon.
Larissa went to get ready. The phone rang, it was Nancy. Larissa said "Nancy I am busy, make it quick." Nancy said "I was going to see what you up to tonight?" Larissa said "I am Kinda busy tonight I have things to do. We only have 3 days til we head to London. I need to get things sorted." Nancy said "You got all day tomorrow to do that." Larissa said "Not really, we have to say goodbye to Luke as he won't see us for almost a year" Nancy said "I know but we need to have some fun with Luke." Larissa said "Nancy I have to go I got things to do." Nancy and Larissa both said their byes.
Larissa waited for Michael to come and pick her up, she soon saw Michael pull up, she got in the car. Michael and Larissa got talking on the way back to Michael's place. when they got there. Michael let her inside. Larissa said "This is such a nice house Mike." Michael said "It is . want me to show you around?" Larissa said "I would like that." Michael showed Larissa around. Soon Larissa met Michael's kid's. They instanly liked Larissa. Paris said "Are you and daddy going out?" Larissa said "No sweetie, your daddy and I are just good friends." Paris said "Awe ok but still it's good that Daddy has a good friend like you." Larissa thought tha's true. Wish Nancy could see that. They all were chatting and having a good time. soon Michael drove Larissa home. Larissa said "Thanks for tonight Mike, I had fun." Michael said "No worries girl. It was good having you there. The kids adored you." Larissa said "Yes they did. They are lovely kids." Soon as Michael got to Larissa's place, he got out of the car and walked Larissa to the door. Larissa said "Thanks again Mike. I guess I'll see you in 3 days time if not sooner." Michael said "Yes I'll shall see you and your friends then if not sooner." Larissa said "I'll miss you though." Michael said "I'll miss you too. Countdown the days til we meet again." Larissa said "I like that idea." Michael and Larissa stood there, they then kissed.
After the Kiss, Larissa watch Michael go home. she sent him a text saying I am missing you already. I love you Mikey xx
She was about to head to bed she got a reply back from Michael saying Missing you already too, I love you so much more Babe xx She grinned. Soon she went to sleep.
The next day Larissa was meeting up with Nancy, Alica, Bindi, Kerrie and Katie, She notice she had a text from Michael saying Good morning Sunshine, missing you can we meet up again later? Larissa replied back saying Good Morning My sweet one, I am missing you too, would love to catch up later. After I met up with Nancy and the girl. Love you xx They were texting back and forth. The others start arriving. Nancy said "Mind telling what you were really up to last night? Bindi said "Is that any of your Buisness Nancy?" Larissa said "Bindi is right that is None of your Buisness what I was doing last night." Nancy said "I have the right to know. Do you mind telling me what you were doing with Michael?" Larissa said "How do you know I was with Michael last night?" Alica said "Nancy quit it, you don't know that she was with Michael last night." Nancy said "Well she said she was busy. That meant to say she was seeing Michael last night. So there is something going on isn't there?" Bindi said "Nancy THEY Are JUST FRIENDS!!!!! Can't Friends go out and have a good time? Just because they spent alot of time together does not mean they are a couple." Larissa said "Thank you Bindi. I'm tired of you Nancy trying to set me up with Michael, it's Not going to HAPPEN! Michael knows that I know that and that's FINAL! If you keep this up we'll replace you with someone else!" Nancy said "Is that a threat?" Bindi said "It is and will be if you don't cut it out!"
No comments:
Post a Comment