Larissa said "Nancy sometime you don't get it do you? Everytime I talk to any guy you think it's an instant hook up. I am not into relationships yet. I have to get to know them first. Did I say that about you and Luke when you first met each other?" Nancy said "No. But still" Larissa said "Doesn't matter! now just drop it. Anyway I have to get going I have a few things to get. I'll see ya's all later." They said Bye. Larissa went and met up with Michael. Michal and Larissa hugged and kiss. Michael said "So how was it?" Larissa said "Nancy is at it again she asked what I was doing last night," Michael said "I wouldn't worry to much." Larissa said "Mike, if we are starting this relationship we must keep this between us. I don't want it getting out" Michael said "Don't worry it will be safe between us 2. I don't want you to get hurt." Larissa said "I know what you mean Mike." Michael and Larissa were chatting away.
Later that day Larissa was back home getting her stuff packed. she wanted to make sure everything was ready. The phone rang, it was Bindi. Larissa said "Hey Bindi whats up?" Bindi said "I just want to let you know I've replaced Nancy." Larissa said "What why?" Bindi said "Well she kept going on about it and we can't have that we want to have a good time." Larissa said "So who is coming now?" Bindi said "You remember Lucy?" Larissa said "Yeah I do." Bindi said "Well I have asked her to come with us. She said that she would like to. I am sorry that I had to drop Nancy of. I already spoken to Michael about it too." Larissa said "When did you speak to Michael?" Bindi said "I saw him with his kids. I told him then." Larissa said "Ok cool." Bindi and Larissa chatted for a bit then she had to go. Larissa was getting her food ready. There was a text from Nancy.
Nancy: You heard?
Larissa: Yep I have heard.
Nancy: It's not fair what they did.
Larissa: Well what do you want me to say?
Nancy: Tell them they are wrong for dropping me out?
Larissa: You made the mistake of crossing the line Why don't you get it?
Nancy: I am not saying it's wrong you and Michael are friends. I don't care if you talk to him I just feel you both are cute together.
Larissa: See there is there reason right there. You just won't let it go. Look if they done what they done then well I am glad they did because I don't think I could stand another day of you trying to set us 2 up.
Nancy: Well thanks alot I thought we were friends.
Larissa: We are I just don't like it when you start saying that I should go out with this guy or what not. Why do it? Just because I spent time with any guy DOES not mean I am going to hook up with him. I am the sort of person that will wait for the right moment. I don't need you Hooking me up with some guy ok. Just LET Me be!! I am going BYE!
Larissa went back to cooking. There was a knock on the door. It was Michael, he had flowers for her. Larissa grinned and said "Aww Mike that's just so sweet." Michael said "I am glad you like them. So have you heard about Nancy?" Larissa said "Yes Bindi rang me and told me. Then Nancy text me trying to make me change their mind. I can't just do that.: Michael said "I would have done so myself too, She just needs to leave you alone." Larissa said "Mike, you're not the first guy she has tried to hook me up with. There was other guys aswell. It's like soon as I speak to a guy or she finds out she is like Oh you have to hook up with him. Come on give the guy a breake." Michael said "Awe well least she won't know about us." Larissa said "Never babe. I love you." Michael said "I love you too" Michael and Larissa got into a passionate moment.
Later that day Larissa was back home getting her stuff packed. she wanted to make sure everything was ready. The phone rang, it was Bindi. Larissa said "Hey Bindi whats up?" Bindi said "I just want to let you know I've replaced Nancy." Larissa said "What why?" Bindi said "Well she kept going on about it and we can't have that we want to have a good time." Larissa said "So who is coming now?" Bindi said "You remember Lucy?" Larissa said "Yeah I do." Bindi said "Well I have asked her to come with us. She said that she would like to. I am sorry that I had to drop Nancy of. I already spoken to Michael about it too." Larissa said "When did you speak to Michael?" Bindi said "I saw him with his kids. I told him then." Larissa said "Ok cool." Bindi and Larissa chatted for a bit then she had to go. Larissa was getting her food ready. There was a text from Nancy.
Nancy: You heard?
Larissa: Yep I have heard.
Nancy: It's not fair what they did.
Larissa: Well what do you want me to say?
Nancy: Tell them they are wrong for dropping me out?
Larissa: You made the mistake of crossing the line Why don't you get it?
Nancy: I am not saying it's wrong you and Michael are friends. I don't care if you talk to him I just feel you both are cute together.
Larissa: See there is there reason right there. You just won't let it go. Look if they done what they done then well I am glad they did because I don't think I could stand another day of you trying to set us 2 up.
Nancy: Well thanks alot I thought we were friends.
Larissa: We are I just don't like it when you start saying that I should go out with this guy or what not. Why do it? Just because I spent time with any guy DOES not mean I am going to hook up with him. I am the sort of person that will wait for the right moment. I don't need you Hooking me up with some guy ok. Just LET Me be!! I am going BYE!
Larissa went back to cooking. There was a knock on the door. It was Michael, he had flowers for her. Larissa grinned and said "Aww Mike that's just so sweet." Michael said "I am glad you like them. So have you heard about Nancy?" Larissa said "Yes Bindi rang me and told me. Then Nancy text me trying to make me change their mind. I can't just do that.: Michael said "I would have done so myself too, She just needs to leave you alone." Larissa said "Mike, you're not the first guy she has tried to hook me up with. There was other guys aswell. It's like soon as I speak to a guy or she finds out she is like Oh you have to hook up with him. Come on give the guy a breake." Michael said "Awe well least she won't know about us." Larissa said "Never babe. I love you." Michael said "I love you too" Michael and Larissa got into a passionate moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment