Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 4

The next day Larissa went to the Staples centre. She notice Michael was early. Larissa said "Oh hey Mike you are early?" Michael said "Yes I am. Just want to get here before the others.Isn't that what all early birds do?" Larissa said "I guess. It's good that you're early because I need to talk to you?" Michael said "Sure Whats up?" Larissa said "Remember you told me last night that my friends and I are invited to your concert?" Michael said "Yes I do remember that whats wrong?" Larissa said "Nothing is wrong, just that I have told Nancy but we haven't told the others yet. Because of that Nancy and I thought how would you like to break the news to our friends?" Michael said "Well I guess I can do that but how is it going to work? You know what it's like when fans see me I'll be mobbed." Larissa said "Not if we go somewhere Private. Come on Mike think about it?" Michael said "Ok Let's just say meet me at the backstage, there is a room just for me we can go there?" Larissa said "Mike, That will sent the girls of in a spin and yet they will go and tell everyone they been in your dressing room. How about at the cafe not far from the Arena, it's only useable for people like you and your crew and the staff that work here. We meet there at what lunchtime?" Michael said "Ok we meet there then I look forward to meeting your friends. Maybe the girls want to see one of my rehearsals." Larissa said "I am sure they would like that"

Mean while Nancy met up with Alice, Bindi, Katie and Kerrie. Bindi said "Hey there whats up?" Nancy said "You girls busy later?"" Alice said "Never too busy, I am sure I'm free?" Nancy said "Well let's just say there is a surprise for you 4." Kerrie said "Oh now come on you know I don't like those kind of things. Please tell me?" Nancy said "Awe if I tell you it won't be surprise no more" Bindi said "Please?" Nancy said "No now please drop it. Meet me at the Staples centre at lunchtime, no questions just be there!." Nancy left. Nancy saw Larissa said "I saw the girls and told them to meet us here." Larissa said "ok good. We to meet Mike at the Arena Cafe and he's asked us to come and watch a rehearsal too." Nancy said "Even better." Luke walked in and said "Morning girls, I believe you are heading to London with Michael, cool huh?" Nancy said "Yes we are. Wish we could drag you along." Luke said "Ah nah I don't want to tag along, it's cool. I'll miss you girls though." Nancy said "We will miss you to. There will be updates I'm sure" Luke said "Please do." Soon it was lunch time. Nancy went to wait for the girls while Larissa and Michael waited. The girls came to the Arena cafe. Nancy said "Now girls please follow me in to the cafe." As the walked in they spotted someone. Bindi screamed and said "MICHAEL JACKSON?" Nancy said "Keep it down Bindi." Bindi said "But Michael Jackson in the room How can you not?" Larissa said "Bindi is right how can a fan girl not get excited over an amazing guy." Nancy said "So true." Alice said "OMG Michael I LOVE YOU!!!!! you are one of my favourite singers." Michael said "I love you more. I have to say to you girls." Kerrie said "What is it?" Michael said "You know how I'm doing the come back tour in London" The girls nodded Michael said "Well I was wondering if you girls would like to come to one of my concerts." Larissa and Nancy were grining away. Alice said "Omg...wait a Minute you 2 knew about this?" Larissa said "Oh of course we did but it would have been no fun if you 4 weren't with us." Alice said "OMG WE'RE GOING TO SEE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!" Bindi said "WE GOING TO SEE MICHAEL!!!" Michael was laughing. Larissa said "Don't worry we were crazy last night too. BUT that's not all! We taking you to the rehearsal. NO More screaming please." Bindi said "Ok let's go." The Girls went and watch the rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment