Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 2

Larissa went to find Nancy. Nancy said "Hey Whats up?" Larissa said "Did you hear music" Nancy said "I have been hearing music, could be anything though." Larissa said "So it can't just be anything. I am gonna check it out later." Nancy said "Sure perhaps tomorrow as we have things to do." 

Larissa said "Can't we just stay after work and check it out?" Nancy said "What about the Movie?" Larissa said "Fine but we are going to check it out tomorrow." Nancy said "Ok then." The next day Larissa went back to the Staples Centre, as she was getting started on her computer, she heard music again.. She thought How come I hear the music that I hear, there must be some concert going on. But wait a minute why they playing Michael Jackson music? 

Larissa was about to walk out when Nancy came in and said "I think I just saw someone walk past me before." Larissa said "Who?" Nancy said "I don't know but He was kinda handsome." Larissa said "Hey you not looking at guys are you?" Nancy said "No not at all. But believe he looked handsome." 

Larissa said "Ok that's fine. Hey we can go and check out the music." Nancy said "Sure we can." Later that day they went to arena. They sat there and watch what was happening. The girls went back to work,. 

Larissa was going to walk when she saw someone go past. she thought Michael Jackson? what? she shook her head. Luke caught up with Larissa and said "Did you see who just walked past." Larissa said "Oh not you too. Come one I didn't see pigs fly." Luke said "Michael Jackson is here. This is where he's doing his rehearsals for his This Is It London shows. " 

Larissa said "Are you SERIOUS?" Luke said "Yes I am, I saw him this morning . Then again just before ." Larissa said "That's just strange cuz I was coming back to my office and I saw someone walk past. WAIT A minute! That's who we were watching before!!" Luke said "I thought you both knew that?"

 Larissa said "Of course I didn't. Neither did Nancy." Luke said "You do now." Larissa was about to leave for when she spotted Michael. Larissa frozed when Michael walked towards her. Larissa became speechless. 

Larissa finally said "Mike, ah Hi there" Michael said "Hey, I am glad I ran into you. because I spotted you and your friend watching the rehearsal." Larissa said "Yeah we were, going to look good" Michael said "Yeah it will be. should drop by again sometime. Larissa agreed to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment