Saturday, 9 July 2011

Chapter 6

The girl were watching Michael's rehearsal's and having fun, they didn't want to leave. The girls got up and dance with Michael. Later on after the rehearsal Nancy and The girls went for a walk and left Larissa and Michael alone. Michael said "What's up you seem quiet?" Larissa said "I wanna almost kill Nancy." Michael said "Awe now we can't have that happening." Larissa said "Mike, did you see what almost just happen back there before? Nancy was going to say something." Michael said "When she said they already knew?" Larissa said "Yes. She knows it's not allowd." Michael said "Whats happen?" Larissa said "I am gonna come out straight and say it, See Nancy notice you and I been spending alot of time together I told her we just good friends." Michael said "Of course we're just good friends. What makes her think we're more than just that?" Larissa said "Don't ask me. I hope I didn't freak you out." Michael said "Nah it's ok girl." Larissa said "Anyway better go and talk to Nancy." Michael said "Don't hurt her." Larissa said "I'll try not to." Larissa went to find Nancy.

Larissa saw Nancy walking back to her office. Larissa said "Hey you wait up." Nancy said "Whats wrong?" Larissa said "You mind telling me what you tried to do back then earlier?" Nancy said "Nothing really." Larissa said "I know what you were trying to say." Nancy said "Look when I said Oh we already know I meant whet you told me." Larissa said "No you were going to try and tell Michael that him and I were an item. I told you there is never going to be a Michael and me, he already knows that. If it was more than just that then I might not say a word. So forget the idea and stop trying to set us to up. Mike doesn't want us to be anymore than just friends. He won't put me in a spot that I don't want to be in." Nancy said "Ok I am sorry. I just want to have fun that's all" Larissa said "Well just let it go because it's not going to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment